Monday, August 9, 2010

Have you wrestled an eel?

Sammy was here the other day while I was getting ready to attend a bridal shower.  I was fixing my hair while she played with my brushes, combs, and cement.  I decided to put her hair into a pony tail.  HA!  This child would have NONE of it.  Once I had her roped, tied, and dangling from the ceiling, I managed to get one side of her hair into a scrunchie.  I showed it to her.  Again, take it OUT!  I finally had to sedate her to get the other scrunchie in.  NOT.  Sorry, Mommy...just kidding.  Maybe.  In fact, as we were walking up to the  bathroom (top floor), my hair wet from the shower, she looked at me and said, "dirty hair Mimi".    What does she know?  So now she's a hair dresser?

1 comment:

  1. Sammy's mommy was the same way about hair. Always wanted to comb it herself, so......always had lots of knots. She had a very sensitive scalp.

    ReplyDelete