Friday, June 3, 2011

The morning feed

The other day while throwing food at three kids simultaneously, I was trying to take photos as well.  That's right.  I am a multi-tasker extraordinaire.  I wanted a shot of Olivia's two new teeth.  In between cutting up mangoes and passing out tidbits of food,  I was trying to get some close up shots.  Let me set the stage for you; think feeding time at any major zoo.  You just  don't have enough arms to throw enough food to hungry kids.  Finally, I could get some close ups of Olivia.  She was happy munching away on something, could have been my elbow, who knows.  Anyway, Sammy felt that she was being ignored by the camera and wanted some photographs of just her.  I happily obliged.  I asked her to give me her Princess Look and this is what I got.  A very demure, hold it back, royal smile.  Don't get toothy, be sedate....and then all hell broke loose as the inmates wanted to start running around the asylum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment